- 100 g raw cashews
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 30 grams fresh basil, leaves only
- 300 g zucchini, cut into chunks
- 40 grams olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Onion powder
- 100 grams soy milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 400 g wholemeal pasta
Place cashews into TM bowl. Chop finely 8 seconds speed 8. Reserve in a seperate bowl. (No need to clean TM bowl).
Place basil and garlic into TM bowl. Chop 2 seconds speed 7.
Add zucchini to TM bowl. Chop 5 seconds speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil to TM bowl. Cook 4 minutes, 100C, speed 1.
Add onion powder, milk, lemon juice and salt to the bowl. Cook 6 minutes, 100C speed 1.
Blend 15 seconds speed 8.
Add reserved cashews. Blend 15 seconds speed 8.
Stir through cooked wholemeal pasta.
Prepare pasta according to packet directions while pesto is cooking.
Recipe adapted from //www.thermomix-recipes.com/2011/08/zucchini-pesto-with-thermomix.html?m=1
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Fragrant pipis
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup