- 1200 grams water
- 250 grams Frozen peas thawed
- 250 grams Sugar snap or snow peas
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into pieces
- 4 Zuchinis, cut into thick sticks
- salt to taste
- 500 grams spaghetti pasta
- 250 grams chicken stock
- 2 level tablespoons cream chesse
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- dash pepper
- some Mint or Parsley, chopped finely to garnish
Put water and salt in and cook on 100 14min speed 1.
Place vegetables into the varoma trays .
Add spaghetti and cook 8-10min at varoma, reverse speed soft.
As soon as the spaghetti is low enough to not catch on the varoma base put the varoma in place. If required gentle assist the spaghetti into bowl with the spatula.
Once cooked remove the varoma and drain the pasta. Tip pasta into bottom of varoma with all the vegetables and stir through. Tranfer to thermoserver or large bowl and keep warm.
Place stock, cream, nutmeg and pepper into and cook at 100, for 8min speed 2. Sauce will remain a thin sauce.
Pour over pasta and serve sprinkled with mint or parsley.
Alex's Pasta Primaverde
Great in lunches cold, my nine year old loves this and has been asks for it alot but it was to much work the old fashioned way so I converted this lovely recipe from Margaret Foulton to the Thermomix and we will be having more often from now on.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Genovese pasta
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)