- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 A small Chilli with or without seeds
- 1 handful Italian parsley
- 3-4 bacon rashers roughly sliced or chopped
- 40g olive oil light
- 400g Diced Tomatoes (400g)
- 100g white wine
- 2 tablespoons thermomix stock or 2 stock cubes
- 500g water
- 320g spaghettini No 3 or No 5
- 30g Parmesan cheese
Recipe is created for
Grate cheese for 8 secs on speed 8 (set aside)
mince garlic and cholli and parsley for 3-5 secs on speed 7
scrape down sides, add bacon and oil and saute for 3 mins on 100 degrees on reverse speed 1.
add tomatoes, wine, stock and water, cook for 10 mins 100 degrees on reverse speed 1.
add spaghetti and cook for 10 mins on 100 degrees on reverse speed soft.
( no need to break spaghetti although i do break mine in half)
serve with parmesan cheese
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Crusty Loaf
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Lamb Ragu
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Green goodness soup
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe