- 150 grams Fettucine
- 450 grams warm water
- 200 grams cream
- 3 --- bacon rashers, Rind removed
- 10 button mushrooms, Halved
- 1 clove garlic, Crushed
- 1 egg, Beaten
- 60 grams Grated Tasty Cheese
Grate cheese and crush garlic using thermomix if required.
Place all the ingredients in "Closed lid" except the egg and cheese and cook 15 mins, temp. 100', "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1.
2 mins before the end, pour egg through the hole
Pour into thermoserver, turn "Closed lid" upside down and using the knob on the base of the "Closed lid" spin the blades back and forth and all the pasta will fall out easily.
Sprinkle cheese over the top and serve.
Bacon mushroom cabonara
Can be made without mushrooms
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Simple sausage rolls
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)