- 150 grams Fettucine
- 450 grams warm water
- 200 grams cream
- 3 --- bacon rashers, Rind removed
- 10 button mushrooms, Halved
- 1 clove garlic, Crushed
- 1 egg, Beaten
- 60 grams Grated Tasty Cheese
Grate cheese and crush garlic using thermomix if required.
Place all the ingredients in except the egg and cheese and cook 15 mins, temp. 100', speed 1.
2 mins before the end, pour egg through the hole
Pour into thermoserver, turn upside down and using the knob on the base of the spin the blades back and forth and all the pasta will fall out easily.
Sprinkle cheese over the top and serve.
Bacon mushroom cabonara
Can be made without mushrooms
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Mississippi mudcake
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)