- 150 grams Fettucine
- 450 grams warm water
- 200 grams cream
- 3 --- bacon rashers, Rind removed
- 10 button mushrooms, Halved
- 1 clove garlic, Crushed
- 1 egg, Beaten
- 60 grams Grated Tasty Cheese
Grate cheese and crush garlic using thermomix if required.
Place all the ingredients in except the egg and cheese and cook 15 mins, temp. 100', speed 1.
2 mins before the end, pour egg through the hole
Pour into thermoserver, turn upside down and using the knob on the base of the spin the blades back and forth and all the pasta will fall out easily.
Sprinkle cheese over the top and serve.
Bacon mushroom cabonara
Can be made without mushrooms
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta