- 100 g Dry spaghetti
- 125 g 97% Fat Free Bacon
- 75 g Sundried tomatoes, without oil
- 2 tablespoons Basil and Parmesan pesto
- 80 g Capsicum strips, marinated in vinegar
- 40 g Extra light tasty cheese
- 6 eggs
- 125 g skim milk
- 5 g olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 180C (160C fan forced). With olive oil spray, lightly spray a 20cm round cake tin.
2. Place spaghetti in a ThermoServer and cover with boiling water. Place lid on and cook for time recommended on the packet.
3. Place tomatoes in TM bowl and chop for 3 sec/sp 4. Set aside.
4. Place bacon into TM bowl and chop for 5 sec/sp 4. Scape down sides of bowl and repeat. add olive oil and sauté for 3 mins/Varoma/sp 1.
5. Add tomatoes, drained pasta, capsicum strips, tapenade and half the cheese to the bowl, and mix 10 sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" /sp 1. Spread mixture into prepared tin.
6. Whisk eggs and milk for 5 sec/sp 3. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour egg mixture into tin and top with remaining cheese. Bake for 25-30mins or until set.
7. Cut into wedges and serve.
Accessories you need
Serve with garden salad
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.