- 600 grams 000 flour
- 6 eggs, large
8Recipe is created for
Weigh 600 g of flour, add 6 eggs and mix 6 seconds/speed 6.
Knead 5 min//.
Remove from the bowl and knead with your hands until the pasta is smooth. Wrap in glad wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes. Then you can roll and cut your pasta.
Cook the pasta in boiling salted water for approximately 6 minutes.
Accessories you need
You may need to add water or flour depending on the size of the eggs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce