- 600 grams 000 flour
- 6 eggs, large
Recipe is created for
Weigh 600 g of flour, add 6 eggs and mix 6 seconds/speed 6.
Knead 5 min/"Closed lid" /"Dough mode" .
Remove from the bowl and knead with your hands until the pasta is smooth. Wrap in glad wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes. Then you can roll and cut your pasta.
Cook the pasta in boiling salted water for approximately 6 minutes.
Accessories you need
You may need to add water or flour depending on the size of the eggs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy and Best Gluten Free pasta dough EVER!!
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Hearty Mince and Macaroni Casserole
- Low FODMAP Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Chicken Pumpkin and Spinach Cannelloni
- Bestest Mac'n'Cheese
- Low Fodmap Mushroom Chicken Risotto Gluten and Dairy Free
- Sharlene’s Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Recco Classico
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce
- Pasta with spicy tomato sauce
- Yellow rice in the rice cooker