- 320 grams fresh basilico leaves
- 3 garlic cloves
- 25 grams pine nuts
- 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 32 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parmesan
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, cut into quarters
- 250 grams bacon, diced into cubes
- 500 grams chicken, boneless, skinless, cut into strips
- 2 pinches seaweed
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 1200 grams water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 320 grams spago, (spaghetti pasta)
- parmesan, to garnish
Recipe is created for
- 1. Place basilico leaves, garlic cloves, pinenuts, salt, pepper, parmesan into the mixing bowl.
2.Chop for 20 seconds / speed 8.
3. Transfer pesto into a small bowl and form a pesto cake.
4. Cover the pesto cake with the olive oil.
5. Place pesto into the fridge until you are ready to use it.
6. (Don't clean the bowl). Place 2t extra virgin olive oil into mixing bowl.
7. Add onion quarters.
8. Chop for 5 seconds / speed 5.
9. Add diced bacon.
10. Cook for 6 minutes / varoma / speed 0.5 without the measuring cup.
11. Add chicken strips, salt and pepper.
12. Cook for
13. Place onion, bacon & chicken into a thermoserver to keep warm.
14. (clean bowl) Place water & salt into the mixing bowl.
15. Bowl for 12 minutes / 100c / Speed 1.
16. Add spago pasta through the hole of the mixing bowl lid, (leave the measuring cup off).
17. Cook for 12 minutes / 100c / speed 1.
18. Once pasta is cooked, scoop out 1 cup of pasta water and put aside.
19. Drain spago pasta through the varoma dish.
20. Place the mixing bowl lid onto the bowl and then place the pasta in the varoma on top of the lid.
21. Take pesto out of the fridge and pour onto the pasta.
22. Toss the pasta to coat with pesto as well as pouring the cup of pasta water on top to make the pasta silky.
23. Plate the pasta up.
24. Garnish with parmesan.
25. Using a tablespoon, drizzle some of the sauce from the mixing bowl over the pasta.
* Mangiamo *
Accessories you need
Serve with crusty bread and a glass of pinot grigio.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Quince conserve
- Macadamia Parmesan
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Tomato Sauce
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle