- 375 grams long grain white rice
- 5 shortcut bacon rasher
- 300 grams pork fillet
- 500 grams large raw prawns, Thawed
- 8 spring onions
- 3 eggs
- 2 level tbsp soy sauce
- 2 level teaspoons ground ginger
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Using the built in rice recipe in your thermomix cook your rice. Add an extra 25g than it asks for. Once cooked set aside.
- Empty mixing bowl, rinse. Place spring onions (cut into quarters and discard roots) into mixing bowl with measuring cup. 4 secs/speed 5. Set aside
- Prepare pork fillet and bacon into 3cm chunks. Place in mixing bowl with measuring cup. 8secs/speed 4
- Add 2Tbs Olive oil or equivalent into mixing bowl. Place Varoma dish on top of mixing bowl lid. add thawed prawns. Place lid on Varoma tray. Cook 10mins/Varoma/speed 1 REVERSE. Prolong cooking time if meat not cooked through. Put meat aside
- Clean out Varoma tray. Line tray with parchment paper to fit top tray attachment. Add 1L of water to mixing bowl. Whisk eggs in small tray and then pour ontop of parchment carefully. Steam 10mins/Varoma/speed1.
- Roll steamed egg pancake and slice thinly
- Empty mixing bowl. Add rice, slice egg pancake, pork, bacon, prawns, spring onions, soy sauce and ground ginger. Mix 5 mins/Varoma/REVERSE 0.5 to heat through
Accessories you need
If nervous about steaming egg, you can do this is a fry pan.
you can substitute pork fillet for any meat. Pork works best for this dish
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach