- 50 g parmesan cheese cubed
- 1 medium onion, Quartered
- 1 carrot
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Birdseye Chilli
- 40 g olive oil
- 1 chorizo sausage, Skin Removed. Quartered.
- 1 chorizo sausage, Sliced Thinly
- 320 g arborio rice
- 100 g white wine
- 400 g diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, (Skinnymixers recipe) or just oregano
- 300 g chicken thighs, Diced into 20cm cubes
- pinch Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp Veg Stock Concentrate
- 1 red capsicum, Roasted, skinned, sliced
- 5 mushrooms, Sliced
- 350 g water
- handful of parsley
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place the parmesan into TM bowl and pulverise for 10 seconds Speed 9. Set aside. Rinse Bowl
Place Onion, Garlic, Chilli and Carrot and chop for 6 sec on speed 4. MC on. Scrape Down Bowl.
Add skinned chorizo and chop for 3 seconds on speed 4. MC on
Add oil & sliced chorizo & saute for 2 mins at 100C on Reverse "Counter-clockwise operation" + speed 1 with MC off for remaining steps
Insert Butterfly. Add rice & wine into bowl & saute for 3 mins at 100C on "Counter-clockwise operation" + "Gentle stir setting"
Add diced tomatoes, chicken, oregano, salt and pepper, and cook for 8 mins at 100C on"Counter-clockwise operation" Speed "Gentle stir setting"
Add stock, water, mushrooms, and roast capsicum and cook for 14 minutes at 100C on "Counter-clockwise operation" speed "Gentle stir setting"
Pour into Thermoserver and stir through parmesan. Allow to rest for around 5 mins
Serve with fresh Parsley on top of Risotto
Accessories you need
This makes a large amount for 4-6 people and is good as leftovers. So enjoy
You can also use capsicum from the jar if you don't have the time to roast it. I would use 80-100g of capsicum from the jar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake