- 900 g Good Quality Chicken Stock
- 190 g dry white wine
- 40 g olive oil
- 500 g chicken breast, Cubed
- 20 g Butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- 200 g leek
- 200 g button mushrooms, Chopped
- 50 g ShiItake Mushroom, Chopped
- 50 g Oyster Mushroom, Chopped
- 320 g Aborio Rice
- 60 g Smoked Cheddar
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Sage
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1. Place Cheddar into the mixing bowl and grate, 5sec/Speed 9. Transfer into a bowl and Set aside. No need to rinse bowl.
2. Chop Sage and chives 3secs/speed6. Set aside with cheese.
3. Place Leek and Garlic into mixing bowl and chop 10sec/Speed7. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
4. Add Olive Oil and butter, and sauté 3min/120C/Speed1. (MC off).
5. Insert butterfly whisk. Add risotto rice, sauté 1 minute/120C/reverse speed 1.5 (MC off)
6. Add white wine and sauté 2min/Varoma/reverse speed 1.5 (MC off) Scrape bottom of mixing bowl with spatula to loosen rice.
7. Add stock, chicken and mushrooms and again scrap the bottom of mixing bowl with spatula to loosen rice. Cook 18 min/100C/reverse speed 1.5; place simmering basket instead of MC into mixing bowl lid.
8. Transfer into Thermoserver. Stir through reserved cheddar and herbs and serve immediately.
Mushrooms are best chopped by hand as they need to be a little chunky for this recipe.
More cheese can be added at the end if you would like a smokier flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Not So Fried Rice
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)