- .5 brown onion, cut into 4
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 20-30 grams light olive oil
- 450 grams arborio rice
- 4 rashers rindless bacon, cut into 1 cm pieces
- 2 level teaspoon Vegetable stock paste, or to taste depending on how salty yours is
- 1100 grams water
- 450 grams chicken breast or thigh, large dice, 3-4 cm pieces
- 100 grams frozen peas, about 1/2 cup
- 50 grams Grated Parmesan Cheese, OR grate before starting
- 100 gram white wine if using, if using add with rice and bacon
In the bowl add the onion, garlic and parsley, chop 3 seconds, speed 7, scrape down the sides of the jug, add the oil, cook on varoma, speed 1, 3 minutes.
Scrape down the jug, add the rice and bacon, cook 2 minutes, 100, speed 2
Scrape down the jug. Add the stock paste and water, cook 5 minutes, , speed 2, 100 degrees
Add the chicken, replace the measuring cup with insert basket, cook 15 minutes, , speed 2, 100 degrees.
Pour the peas into the measuring cup hole, cook 2 minutes, , speed 2, 100 degrees
Tip risotto into thermo server, stir through the Parmesan, pop on the lid and let it sit for a few minutes.
If wanted, you can add 100 mls of white wine with the arborio rice and bacon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles