- 1 --- red onion
- 1 --- chicken breast, Diced
- 5 --- Short Cut Bacon roughly chopped
- 30 g Butter
- 250 g Spaghetti, fettuccine or penne
- 450 g Boiling water
- 200 g thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon Italian herbs
- 2 teaspoons Thermomix stock concentrate
- pepper, To taste
Chop Red Onion in Bowl Speed 7 for 5 seconds
Add chopped bacon, chicken and butter. Saute for 4 mins Varoma Temp Reverse speed 1.
Add pasta (if long break in half or thirds), hot water, cream, stock concentrate, italian herbs and pepper.
Cook at 100 C 15 Mins
Accessories you need
Fed my family of 5 very well
I used Farfalle Bows in Picture
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!