- 1 onion
- 1 or 2 cloves garlic
- 100-200 g bacon
- 500 g chicken, diced
- 300 g Aborio Rice
- 675 l iquid Chicken Stock
- 1 Tin Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 Tblspn Tomato Paste
- Parmesan Cheese to serve
8Recipe is created for
Blitz garlic, onion and herbs, 5sec, speed 5.
Add Bacon, 3 sec, speed 4 (or until chopped to liking)
Cook 3 mins, 100 degrees, speed 1
Add all ingredients except chicken and cheese. Cook 10mins, 100 deg, speed 1.
Add chicken, Cook 10 - 15 mins, 100 deg, speed 1 ( check after 10mins)..
Rest in thermoserver 5 mins and serve sprinkled with cheese, salt and pepper if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Roasted apple and pumpkin soup
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)