- 1 onion
- 1 or 2 cloves garlic
- 100-200 g bacon
- 500 g chicken, diced
- 300 g Aborio Rice
- 675 l iquid Chicken Stock
- 1 Tin Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 Tblspn Tomato Paste
- Parmesan Cheese to serve
8Recipe is created for
Blitz garlic, onion and herbs, 5sec, speed 5.
Add Bacon, 3 sec, speed 4 (or until chopped to liking)
Cook 3 mins, 100 degrees, speed 1
Add all ingredients except chicken and cheese. Cook 10mins, 100 deg, speed 1.
Add chicken, Cook 10 - 15 mins, 100 deg, speed 1 ( check after 10mins)..
Rest in thermoserver 5 mins and serve sprinkled with cheese, salt and pepper if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Cheesey Mac and Cheese
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Quick and Easy Pasta
- Spicy Arrabbiata
- Coconut and Pinapple, Chicken Risotto
- Chicken and Chorizo Risotto (Variant)
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Kheer (Indian spiced rice pudding)
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto