- 1 onion
- 1 or 2 cloves garlic
- 100-200 g bacon
- 500 g chicken, diced
- 300 g Aborio Rice
- 675 l iquid Chicken Stock
- 1 Tin Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 Tblspn Tomato Paste
- Parmesan Cheese to serve
8Recipe is created for
Blitz garlic, onion and herbs, 5sec, speed 5.
Add Bacon, 3 sec, speed 4 (or until chopped to liking)
Cook 3 mins, 100 degrees, speed 1
Add all ingredients except chicken and cheese. Cook 10mins, 100 deg, speed 1.
Add chicken, Cook 10 - 15 mins, 100 deg, speed 1 ( check after 10mins)..
Rest in thermoserver 5 mins and serve sprinkled with cheese, salt and pepper if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Mum's Homemade Tomato Sauce
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- spinach frittata
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles