- 600 g chicken breast, Cubed
- 150 g Cheddar cheese, Cubed
- 250 g cream cheese
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 bunch parsley, Fresh Handful
- 1 pinch salt & pepper
- 8 sheets Lasagne sheets, Fresh or store
- 150 g Parmesan cheese, Cubed
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre heat oven to 180 degree
2. As per Basic Recipe chip
3. Set aside in Thermoserver
1. Add Cheddar cheese to TM Bowl, secure lid with MC Sp 8 10 sec or until grated to liking - Set aside - Repeat for Parmesan.
2. Add Garlic and Parsley to TM Bowl, secure lid with MC Sp 8 10 sec
3. Add Cubed Chicken, secure lid with MC Sp 5 10 sec or until grated to liking
4. Add reserved Cheese, Cream Cheese, Salt & Pepper. Secure lid with MC Sp 5-6 until combined
1. Place about tbs or more of the filling at the end of lasagne sheet and roll into tube. - continue to create 8 portions
2. Spread an amount of the reserved sauce to lightly cover the base of a baking dish.
3. Arrange Cannelloni into dish so they are firmly packed.(may have to cut some to fit dish)
4. Pour and spread remaining sauce over Cannelloni and sprinkle with Parmesan
5. Place dish in oven for about 30mins or until top has browned nicely.
Chicken Breast can be steamed fresh in the varoma
Any leftover Cannelloni and filling can be frozen
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto