- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- handful flat leafed parsley
- 50 g olive oil
- 2 Chorizo sausages (about 250g), cut lengthways, then sliced
- 320 g arborio rice
- 100 g white wine
- 400 g Tinned Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp Oregano, (dried)
- pinch sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 300 g chicken thighs, diced
- 2 tbsp TM vege stock concentrate
- 250 g water, (or whatever takes you to the fill line)
- 5 mushrooms, halved and sliced
- 40 g pitted kalamatta olives, halved
Recipe is created for
Place the parmesan into the TM bowl and pulverise for 10 seconds/speed 9. Set aside.
Place onion, garlic and parsley in bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 6.
Add oil and chorizo and sauté for 2 min/100C/Reverse"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1 with MC off.
Insert Butterfly. Add rice and wine into bowl and sauté for 2 min/100C/Reverse"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed soft"Gentle stir setting"
Add diced tomatoes, chicken, chilli, oregano, salt and pepper and simmer 8min/100C/Reverse"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed soft"Gentle stir setting"
Add stock, water, mushrooms and olives and cook for 10 min/ 100C/Reverse"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed soft"Gentle stir setting"
Pour into Thermo Server, stir through parmesan and allow to sit for 5min.
Accessories you need
Risottos tend to freeze well, so make in bulk and freeze for yummy packed lunches/dinners!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls