- 70 grams parmesan
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and quartered
- 20 grams coconut oil
- 100 grams white wine
- 250 grams arborio rice
- 800 grams water
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock, (2 tbsps for more flavour)
- 1 chorizo sausage, Sliced
- 120 grams sliced mushrooms, White, Brown, &amp;amp; dried Porcini
- 300 grams Diced chicken thigh fillets
- 1/4 red capsicum, finely sliced for garnish
- chopped parsley to garnish
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- "Closed lid" Grate parmesan 10 sec/sp 9. Put into a small dish and set aside.
Wash and Dry the bowl and blade.
- Soak your porcini mushrooms in water for 5 minutes (or more if required) before you commence your Risotto. This step will reconstitute them from their dried state.
- "Closed lid" Add garlic and onion to the bowl,process for 4sec sp 5
"Closed lid" Add oil and saute 3 minutes temp 100 and sp 1
"Closed lid" "Counter-clockwise operation" Add rice and wine, cook 3 mins, temp 100, reverse speed 1
"Closed lid" "Counter-clockwise operation" Add all remaining ingredients including drained porcini mushrooms and cook for 17 mins, temp 100, reverse speed 1
"Gentle stir setting" Pour into Thermo server and stir in parmesan.
Let it sit for a few minutes
Garnish with the finely sliced red capsicum and chopped parsely before serving.
Dried Porcini Mushrooms
I prefer using a semi sweet wine for this dish however any wine works well.
A variety of mushrooms are available for risotto's. My preference are the ones listed however it's personal choice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- carta de garantia
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Pecan Pie
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Raisin bread
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom