- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g Butter
- 2 skinless chicken thighs, cut into cubes
- 150 g arborio rice
- 400 g water
- 2 heaped tsp Vegetable stock paste
- 60 g frozen corn kernels
- 50 g Strong cheddar cheese
- 1 level tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 3 bacon rasher, rindless, chopped (optional)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion, garlic and butter into bowl and chop, 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down the sides.
2. Sauté 2 mins/100/speed 1. Add chicken and rice and cook 5 min/100/Reverse/speed 1. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add water and stock paste 12 mins/90/Reverse/speed 1. Add corn, cheese and bacon (if using) and cook 5 min/90/Reverse/speed 2.
4. Add chives and mix 3 sec/Reverse/speed 2.
5. Pour into a Thermo Server and allow to sit for 5 mins before serving.
Accessories you need
Note: This is an adaptation from Louise Fulton Keats "Thermomix Cooking For Baby & Toddler"
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Chicken Mushroom Risotto
- Pizza pasta salad
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Cauliflower & Broccoli "Rice"
- Feta Meatballs with red sauce
- Creamy tomato, chicken and pasta
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Variation Roasted Pumpkin and Mushroom Risotto
- All-in-one Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Peppermint Slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Double choc apricot muffins
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers