- 300g spaghetti or other long pasta
- 1 small onion
- 1 Clove garlic peeled
- 20g Olive Oil or Butter
- 1 chorizo, sliced
- 200g mushrooms, sliced
- 2 level tablespoon fish sauce
- 120g cream
- 3 sprigs parsley, chopped
- 100g frozen peas
- 1 big handful baby spinach
- 150g smoked salmon, cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
Recipe is created for
1. Bring large pot of water to the boil. Cook pasta as directed.
2. Add garlic and onion to TM bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 5 then add oil/ butter and sauté 3 min/100C/speed 1.
3. Add chorizo and mushrooms, cook 3min/100C//speed 1
4. Add cream and fish sauce, cook 3 min/90C//speed 1.
5. Scrap sides down and add parsley, peas and spinach and continue cooking for 2min/100C//speed1.
6. Add salmon, capers, lemon juice and stir 20 sec//.
7. Mix the pasta sauce thru the drained pasta, top with shaved parmesan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy scones
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- No bake mars bar cheesecake
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Chai powder spice mix and chai latte with cinnamon sugar