- 25 g olive oil
- 150 g chicken thighs, skin off, chopped
- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 75 g Swiss Brown Mushrooms, sliced
- 200 g arborio rice
- 450 g hot water
- 40 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 50 g cream
- 1 tablespoons TM stock concentrate
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, Grated in the TMX
Recipe is created for
Grate Parmesan in the TMX for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Chop garlic and onion for 2-3 seconds on speed 6-7.
Add oil and saute for 2 minutes, 100C, speed 1 with MC off.
Add rice and 100g water saute for 2 minutes, 100C, reverse and speed 1.
Add stock, chicken, mushrooms and 400g water and cook for 16-17 minutes on 100C, reverse and speed 1. (Possibly another 1/2 C of water needs to be added here, and another additional 5 minutes of cooking) Take off MC halway.
Stir through cream, spinach leaves, cheese and seasonings.
Cover and stand for 5 minutes.
Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Risotto
Use Semi Dried tomatoes as well or in place of another ingredient
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni