- 100 gram Parmesan Cheese Cubed.
- 1 Brown onion peeled and quatered
- 1 Clove garlic peeled
- 1 Medium zucchini roughly chopped
- 200 grams Pumpkin peeled and roughly chopped
- 300 grams bacon roughly chopped
- 30 grams Butter
- 700 grams water
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Veg Stock Paste
- 250 grams spaghetti
- Place Parmesan cheese into bowl and chop speed 9, 20 seconds. Remove from bowl and set aside.
Place onion, garlic, bacon, zucchini, pumpkin into bowl and chop 5 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down edges and repeat.
Add butter to bowl, cook 5 min, varoma, speed 1.
Add water, stock and cream cheese, place lid into bowl. Place whole spaghetti into the bowl through the hole in the lid (this will work). Cook 15 mins, 100 deg, reverse, soft speed. At around the 10 minute mark check on the spaghetti and push any strands that are remaining out the bowl down into the sauce.
Add reserved Parmesan cheese into the bowl and cook 10 minutes, 100 deg, reverse, soft speed.
Let sit for 10 minutes before serving (allows the pasta to soak up the sauce)
Serve with a sprinkle of fresh chopped parsley on top.
Accessories you need
You could leave out the bacon for a vegetarian dish.
Can swap the veg to just use what ever you have available.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lunchbox cereal slice
- Award Winning 50/50 wholemeal/white multigrain jumbo loaf
- Sweet Pumpkin Roll
- LEFT OVER MEAT AND VEGETABLE PIE
- Husbands chocolate no bake cookies
- Invisible zucchini chocolate brownies
- Tasty chicken, pumpkin, chick pea and lentil baby food
- Babies Apricot Chicken Brown Rice Risotto
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Blanch Vegetables
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits