- 200 grams stale turkish bread
- 100 grams Parmesan cheese
- 150 grams Grated Tasty Cheese, to spread over the crumb mix before baking.
- 1.5 litre water
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 15 grams olive oil
- 400 grams Dried Pasta, such as penne, bowties or shells.
- 1 red onion halved
- 3 cloves garlic
- 20 grams olive oil
- 400 grams fresh tomatoes
- 4 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only, about 1/2 cup
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 300ml can Carnation light cooking cream
- 45 grams balsamic vinegar
- 700 grams chicken breast, diced
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Break up the turkish bread and place in the mixing bowl with the parmesan. Milll for 40 seconds, speed 7.
Remove from bowl and set aside.
Clean mixing bowl.
Boil the water with the salt and oil, 100C, , spped 1 for 9 minutes.
Add the pasta and cook 100c, , for 8 miinutes.
Strain and spread out in baking dish.
Chop onion and garlic speed 7 for 15 seconds.
Scrape down sides of mixing bowl and add oil. Saute 3 mins, Varoma, speed 1.
Add the tomates and basil and chop speed 6, 10 seconds.
Add the tomato paste, Carnation cooking cream and balsamic vinegar. Stir speed 2 for 5 seconds.
Add the diced chicken breast and cook for 30 minutes, 100C, , speed 1.
Pour the sauce over the pasta in the baking dish and gently mix it together. Spread the parmesan breadcrumbs over the dish to create a crust and top with the grated tasty cheese. Bbake at 180C for 20 minutes, or until topping is crunchy and cheese has melted and is golden.
You can use pre-made breadcrumbs if you prefer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Garlic Soup
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Creamy tomato bisque