- 2 Chicken breasts skinless
- 1 Head of broccoli cut into florets
- 1 brown onion, Peeled, halved
- 40 g Butter
- 300 g Fettuccine
- 130 g cream
- 1 tablespoon Stock Concentrate
- 1/3 zucchini
- 200 g Mushroom, Sliced
- 1 clove garlic, Peeled
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, Halved
- Handful basil leaves
- salt to taste
1. Fill tmx bowl with 500ml water. Put varoma in place, put chicken in bottom (leave out tray) steam for 20mins/varoma/speed 3
2. Add broccoli to varoma, cook for a further 5mins/varoma/speed 3. Set aside
3. Clean thermomix bowl, dry and add onion and garlic, chop 5sec/speed 5.scrape down sides.
4. Add butter saute 3mins/100 degree/speed 1
5.heat large Pot of salted water on stove, when boiling add fettuccine and cook per. Packet. Instructions.
6. Add zucchini, tomatoes, mushrooms to thermomix and cook 9mins/100 degree/ reverse/speed 1. Meanwhile slice the chicken into thin slices
7. Add cream, stock, basil, sliced chicken and broccoli (if it's soft/well steamed leave and add at end) mix with spatula then cook 3mins/100 degree /reverse /speed 1
8. Toss with pasta (and broccoli if was left out) and serve with cheese if desired
Depending on serving size can serve 4-6 people
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)