- 2 chicken breast, Cubed
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 Med Potatoes
- 1 carrot, Diced
- 100 grams sliced pepperoni
- 30 grams olive oil
- 300 grams cream
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cube chicken stock
- 400 grams dried pasta of choice
- 150 grams Boiling water
- 150 grams frozen peas & corn
- 50 grams Parmasen Cheese
8Recipe is created for
1. Add garlic & onion into mixing bowl and chop 4sec, speed5.
2. Scrap down sides add oil and saute 4mins, 100deg, speed1.
3A. Put pasta on stove top to cook.
3B. Add chicken, pepperoni, potato, carrot, cream, mustard, stock and water then cook 20mins, 100deg, speed1.
4. Add peas ana corn and cook 5mins, 100deg speed1.
5. Place sauce and pasta into saucepan and mix.
6. Sprinkle with parmasen.
7. Serve & Enjoy!!!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Hillbilly's Special Non Fried Rice
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Tuna Risotto
- Jude's Mac N Cheese
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- mayo egg free
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Parmigiana Sauce
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- Simple Carrot Salad
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread