- 2 chicken breast, Cubed
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 Med Potatoes
- 1 carrot, Diced
- 100 grams sliced pepperoni
- 30 grams olive oil
- 300 grams cream
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cube chicken stock
- 400 grams dried pasta of choice
- 150 grams Boiling water
- 150 grams frozen peas & corn
- 50 grams Parmasen Cheese
8Recipe is created for
1. Add garlic & onion into mixing bowl and chop 4sec, speed5.
2. Scrap down sides add oil and saute 4mins, 100deg, speed1.
3A. Put pasta on stove top to cook.
3B. Add chicken, pepperoni, potato, carrot, cream, mustard, stock and water then cook 20mins, 100deg, speed1.
4. Add peas ana corn and cook 5mins, 100deg speed1.
5. Place sauce and pasta into saucepan and mix.
6. Sprinkle with parmasen.
7. Serve & Enjoy!!!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Cheats Mansef
- Spaghetti Alfredo