- 2 chicken breast, Cubed
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 Med Potatoes
- 1 carrot, Diced
- 100 grams sliced pepperoni
- 30 grams olive oil
- 300 grams cream
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cube chicken stock
- 400 grams dried pasta of choice
- 150 grams Boiling water
- 150 grams frozen peas & corn
- 50 grams Parmasen Cheese
8Recipe is created for
1. Add garlic & onion into mixing bowl and chop 4sec, speed5.
2. Scrap down sides add oil and saute 4mins, 100deg, speed1.
3A. Put pasta on stove top to cook.
3B. Add chicken, pepperoni, potato, carrot, cream, mustard, stock and water then cook 20mins, 100deg, speed1.
4. Add peas ana corn and cook 5mins, 100deg speed1.
5. Place sauce and pasta into saucepan and mix.
6. Sprinkle with parmasen.
7. Serve & Enjoy!!!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- GLUTEN FREE NO ADDED SUGAR PLUM TART
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Thai Sweet Chilli sauce
- White Chocolate Bavarian