- 2 chicken breast, Cubed
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 Med Potatoes
- 1 carrot, Diced
- 100 grams sliced pepperoni
- 30 grams olive oil
- 300 grams cream
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cube chicken stock
- 400 grams dried pasta of choice
- 150 grams Boiling water
- 150 grams frozen peas & corn
- 50 grams Parmasen Cheese
8Recipe is created for
1. Add garlic & onion into mixing bowl and chop 4sec, speed5.
2. Scrap down sides add oil and saute 4mins, 100deg, speed1.
3A. Put pasta on stove top to cook.
3B. Add chicken, pepperoni, potato, carrot, cream, mustard, stock and water then cook 20mins, 100deg, speed1.
4. Add peas ana corn and cook 5mins, 100deg speed1.
5. Place sauce and pasta into saucepan and mix.
6. Sprinkle with parmasen.
7. Serve & Enjoy!!!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Basil Pesto
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Moist Chocolate Cake
- Apple and sage sauce
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Caitys chutney
- Caramelised onion jam
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles