- 2 fillet chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 450 Ml cream
- 1 packet dry french onion soup mix
- 1 litre water
- 350 grams rice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Prepare the chicken by chopping it into cube size pieces.
Brown the chicken in a fry pan.
Roughly chop the onion and garlic.
In your thermomix, place the onion and garlic - 5 seconds, Speed 7
Saute the onion and garlic - 2 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 1
Add the cream, soup mix, chicken - Reverse, 7 minutes, 90 degrees, Speed 1
Set aside in your thermoserver and prepare the rice.
Add the water into your thermomix, add a pinch of salt.
Place the basket in and add the rice.
20 minutes, 90 degrees, Speed 4.
Add extra soup mix if you prefer a stronger taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- onion sauce
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sweet Chilli Relish / Jam
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA