- 2 fillet chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 450 Ml cream
- 1 packet dry french onion soup mix
- 1 litre water
- 350 grams rice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Prepare the chicken by chopping it into cube size pieces.
Brown the chicken in a fry pan.
Roughly chop the onion and garlic.
In your thermomix, place the onion and garlic - 5 seconds, Speed 7
Saute the onion and garlic - 2 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 1
Add the cream, soup mix, chicken - Reverse, 7 minutes, 90 degrees, Speed 1
Set aside in your thermoserver and prepare the rice.
Add the water into your thermomix, add a pinch of salt.
Place the basket in and add the rice.
20 minutes, 90 degrees, Speed 4.
Add extra soup mix if you prefer a stronger taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Mum's Homemade Tomato Sauce
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- spinach frittata
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Curried tuna
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Quick Beetroot Relish