- 2 cloves garlic
- 40 grams Butter
- 800 grams water
- 100 grams lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons veggie stock
- 600 grams chicken breast, Diced
- 60 grams sour cream
- 30 grams parmesan
- 350 grams Aborio Rice
Recipe is created for
1. Add Garlic and Chop for 5 seconds on speed 6.
2. Scrape down side and add butter. Saute for 2 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse speed 1
3. Insert Butterfly, Add Rice and Lemon Juice. Saute for 2 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse speed 1
4.Add Stock and Chicken. Cook for 18 Minutes, 100 Degrees and Reverse speed 1
5. Add Sour Cream and cheese and cook for 3 minutes speed 2 reverse.
6. Place in Thermoserver and let stand for approx 10 minutes..
Can add baby spinach when adding in Sour Cream
-- This Recipe was adapted from Ronas Creamy Garlic Chicken (Credit where Credit is due)--
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta
- Chorizo Risotto
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls