- 2 cloves garlic
- 40 grams Butter
- 800 grams water
- 100 grams lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons veggie stock
- 600 grams chicken breast, Diced
- 60 grams sour cream
- 30 grams parmesan
- 350 grams Aborio Rice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add Garlic and Chop for 5 seconds on speed 6.
2. Scrape down side and add butter. Saute for 2 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse speed 1
3. Insert Butterfly, Add Rice and Lemon Juice. Saute for 2 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse speed 1
4.Add Stock and Chicken. Cook for 18 Minutes, 100 Degrees and Reverse speed 1
5. Add Sour Cream and cheese and cook for 3 minutes speed 2 reverse.
6. Place in Thermoserver and let stand for approx 10 minutes..
Can add baby spinach when adding in Sour Cream
-- This Recipe was adapted from Ronas Creamy Garlic Chicken (Credit where Credit is due)--
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Cheats Mansef
- Raspberry & Coconut Scones
- Paper Mache boiled flour and water paste
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad