- 1 medium red onion halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 200 grams bacon roughly cut
- 500 grams sliced mushrooms
- 1 jar Tomato passata sauce
- 1 small tub sour cream
- 200 grams spinach
- 2 Spring onions finely sliced
- 30 grams olive oil
- 500 grams spaghetti
8Recipe is created for
Place onion, garlic and bacon in 3 seconds sp. 7.
Add 30 grams olive oil cook 3 mins. varoma speed 1.
add mushrooms and sauce and cook for 10 mins. 100 degs speed 1.5.
Add sour cream and cook for a further 5 mins 100 deg. speed. 1.5.
Place spinach in Thermoserver and pour over cooked sauce.
Without washing bowl cook pasta as per EDC. I used 500 grams of spaghetti.
When pasta is cooked drain and combine with sauce and sprinkle with chopped spring onions. Enjoy.
Creamy tomato mushroom
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Whipped Cream
- Lou'skitchen Silverbeet & Cheese GOZLEME
- Lou'sKitchen cinnamon scrolls
- Kiwi Jelly Slice
- Lou'sKitchen Chocolate Peppermnt Slice
- Old fashioned favourite - Jam and coconut slice
- Creamy Mushroom Pies
- Lou'sKitchen Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Egg and Bacon Pie
- Peach Galette
- Pepesan Ikan (grilled fish in banana leaves)
- Kangkung Pelecing (Spinach with Sambal)
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- Shhh Hidden Vege Choc Brownies
- Mini Quiches
- Squid Spaghetti
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce
- Fleur's Cauliflower Muffins
- Fruit Leather
- Easy Cheesey Mac and Cheese
- Coconut and Pinapple, Chicken Risotto