- 1 level tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 brown onion, Peeled &amp; 1Quartered
- 1 Australian shallot, Peeled
- 1 --- Big handful of basil, parsley and oragano
- 8 whole tomatoes, Quartered
- 1 can Whole tomatoes (400g)
- 1 heaped tablespoon Mrs Balls Chutney, Any other chutney would work
- 2 heaped teaspoons black pepper, Freshly ground
- 2 heaped teaspoons sea salt, Freshly ground
- 2 heaped teaspoons sugar, Optional
put all ingredients into bowl. Chop for 10 seconds on speed 6. Push down ingredients from side of bowl. Put lid back on and sauté for 5 mins on 100 degrees, speed 2.
Add all the ingredients in the tomato layer group to the aromatics ingredients mix . Please note, salt, pepper and sugar can all be adjusted according to taste. Cook for 15 minutes at 100 degrees, speed 2
Be aware that the mixture will be very hot when finished cooking, which is why it's also perfect for soup.
My husband used this sauce as the base and added marinated prawns and squid to make a seafood sauce to go with the pasta.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Viennese whirls
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay