- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, cut into chunks
- 100 g frozen corn kernels
- 200 g frozen peas
- 20 g sesame oil
- 1 small onion, peeled, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 125 g short cut bacon, rind removed
- 350 g basmati rice
- 900 g water
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tbsp kecap manis
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 BBQ Chicken, shredded
- 1 pinch salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop carrot and capsicum in TM bowl for 6 seconds, speed 5.
Transfer to Varoma bowl.
Weigh peas and corn into Varoma bowl and set Varoma bowl aside.
Chop onion and garlic in TM bowl for 3 seconds, speed 6.
Add bacon to TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides on bowl.
Add oil and saute for 5 minutes, 100ºC, speed 1. Add to Varoma bowl with vegetables.
Without rinsing, add water to TM bowl, insert basket and weigh in rice. With Varoma bowl in place, cooke for 15 minutes, Varoma, speed 4.
Meanwhile, wet and scrunch a piece of baking paper and lay on Varoma tray. Poor eggs onto baking paper.
When time is up, stir chicken into vegetable mix and place Varoma tray into place. Cook for 5 minutes, Varoma, speed 4. Cut up eggs with spatula.
Transfer rice, vegetable mix and egg to a large bowl or container. Add sauces and salt combine.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- The English Carrot
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle