- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, cut into chunks
- 100 g frozen corn kernels
- 200 g frozen peas
- 20 g sesame oil
- 1 small onion, peeled, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 125 g short cut bacon, rind removed
- 350 g basmati rice
- 900 g water
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tbsp kecap manis
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 BBQ Chicken, shredded
- 1 pinch salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop carrot and capsicum in TM bowl for 6 seconds, speed 5.
Transfer to Varoma bowl.
Weigh peas and corn into Varoma bowl and set Varoma bowl aside.
Chop onion and garlic in TM bowl for 3 seconds, speed 6.
Add bacon to TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides on bowl.
Add oil and saute for 5 minutes, 100ºC, speed 1. Add to Varoma bowl with vegetables.
Without rinsing, add water to TM bowl, insert basket and weigh in rice. With Varoma bowl in place, cooke for 15 minutes, Varoma, speed 4.
Meanwhile, wet and scrunch a piece of baking paper and lay on Varoma tray. Poor eggs onto baking paper.
When time is up, stir chicken into vegetable mix and place Varoma tray into place. Cook for 5 minutes, Varoma, speed 4. Cut up eggs with spatula.
Transfer rice, vegetable mix and egg to a large bowl or container. Add sauces and salt combine.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Tomato Sauce
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Sugar Cookies
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- sweet chestnut