- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, cut into chunks
- 100 g frozen corn kernels
- 200 g frozen peas
- 20 g sesame oil
- 1 small onion, peeled, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 125 g short cut bacon, rind removed
- 350 g basmati rice
- 900 g water
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tbsp kecap manis
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 BBQ Chicken, shredded
- 1 pinch salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop carrot and capsicum in TM bowl for 6 seconds, speed 5.
Transfer to Varoma bowl.
Weigh peas and corn into Varoma bowl and set Varoma bowl aside.
Chop onion and garlic in TM bowl for 3 seconds, speed 6.
Add bacon to TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides on bowl.
Add oil and saute for 5 minutes, 100ºC, speed 1. Add to Varoma bowl with vegetables.
Without rinsing, add water to TM bowl, insert basket and weigh in rice. With Varoma bowl in place, cooke for 15 minutes, Varoma, speed 4.
Meanwhile, wet and scrunch a piece of baking paper and lay on Varoma tray. Poor eggs onto baking paper.
When time is up, stir chicken into vegetable mix and place Varoma tray into place. Cook for 5 minutes, Varoma, speed 4. Cut up eggs with spatula.
Transfer rice, vegetable mix and egg to a large bowl or container. Add sauces and salt combine.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Green wellness juice
- Banana Bread
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- One-banana Banana Bread