THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 small piece garlic
- 20 grams olive oil
- 4 pieces onion, Green peices of onion
- 100 grams white wine
- 40 grams Parmesan cheese
- 180 grams arborio rice
- 2 pieces Bacon rashers diced, Rind removed
- 1 can Corn, Rinsed
- 1 bunch mixed herbs, fresh, Rosemary, Oregano, Parsley - handful in total
- 450 grams water, Filtered if you have it
- 1 bunch basil
Place Parmesan Cheese into mixing Bowl and Grate 10 sec/speed 8 Set grated parmesan to the side. Rinse & dry bowl. (I just keep a whole tub of shaved parmesan in the freezer and use this instead).
I don't grate it, I just crumble it in my hands into the thermoserver at the end. Saves having to rinse and dry bowl. (Yes, I'm that lazy).
Take some spinach out of the pot plant that you have proudly grown. Show it off to those in the house by sayng "Look what I made". Place Spinach leaves into thermoserver and set aside.
Place Spring Onion, Garlic & Celery into TM bowl and chop for 6 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula. Your thermie insdes will look like it just grinded up Shrek, but don't let that put you off.
Add the 20 ml of olive oil and bacon and sauté for 5 minutes at Varoma on [countercheck]Reverse speed 1.
Insert butterfly whisk.
Add riaborio rice, 15ml olive oil and wine then sauté for 2 minutes at 100ºC on "Counter-clockwise operation" Reverse + speed 1.5 without MC.
Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula. Add water, stock paste, broccolini, rinsed tinned corn and your basil leaves.
Cook for 10 minutes at 100ºC on "Counter-clockwise operation" Reverse + speed 1.5. Place simmering basket instead of MC into mixing bowl lid.
After 10 minutes add the handful of mixed herbs. Cook for 3 minutes at 100ºC on "Counter-clockwise operation" Reverse + speed 1.5. Place simmering basket instead of MC into mixing bowl lid.
Transfer into ThermoServer on top of spinach. Sprinkle with the reserved parmesan cheese/ frozen shaved parmesan from the freezer. Leave to rest for 5 minutes.
Leave whatever dishes you used to make dinner in the kitchen for the other half to tidy up later.
Gently stir to combine & serve. It's hot so don't let hungry mouths shove a huge spoonful in their gob, and burn their tongue, as their tastebuds won't know how delicious your dinner is!
Accessories you need
Sprinkle with extra parmesan and cracked black pepper if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Dogs dinner - meat stew (quick and easy)