- 400 grams sweet potato, cut into 3cm pieces
- 60 grams Parmesan cheese
- 250 grams pasta, cooked as per packet
- 2 cloves garlic
- 500 grams chicken breast, sliced 2cm x 3 cm
- 150 grams semi sundried tomatoes
- 5 mushrooms, Sliced Thickly
- 60 grams Fresh Baby Spinach
- 100 grams full cream milk
- 500 grams water
Recipe is created for
Place 60gms Parmesan cheese into bowl grate 6 sec/sp 9 and set aside.
No need to wash bowl. (NNTWB) Place 2 garlic cloves into the bowl and chop 4 sec/sp5 scrape the sides of the bowl and set garlic aside.
NNTWB place 500 gms water into bowl and place 400gms of sweet potato into the deep simmering basket. cook 18-20 mins/varoma/sp1. Drain water and place cooked sweet potato into the bowl.
Add half the parmesan cheese and 100gms of milk 20sec/sp4-8 increasing slowly (make sure your sauce is reasonably runny at this stage if not add more milk and mix a bit longer if required.
Heat a large frying pan and heat the oil from the sundried tomato container then pour sundried tomatoes, Chicken, Garlic and Mushrooms and brown. Pour your sweet potato sauce and cooked pasta into the pan and add baby spinach. Cook on a medium heat until spinach has wilted and everything is combined.
Top with left over parmesan cheese and serve immediately
Vego's leave out chicken
nice with diced bacon added with the chicken
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Not So Fried Rice
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Creamy garlic chicken
- Thick Yoghurt
- Keto LCHF seed Crackers
- Kazza’s Bolognaise Pasta sauce
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- 19 Spritzer
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail