- 500 g Shell pasta
- 200 g Tasty cheese, cubed
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 carrots
- 1 large zucchini
- 100 g mushrooms
- 20 g olive oil
- 500 g mince, (eg.turkey/beef)
- 440 g can Tomato soup
- 100 g spinach, chopped
- 200 g sour cream
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 deg.
2. Prepare and cook pasta (I use thermoserver method). When cooked, set aside in thermoserver to keep warm.
3. Meanwhile, grate cheese 5sec/speed 5. Clean bowl.
4. Chop onion and chunks of carrot 3sec/speed 7.
5. Add zucchini chunks and chop 3sec/speed 5.
6. Add mushroom and chop 2sec/speed 5.
7. Add oil and cook 6min/varoma/speed 1.
8. Add mince and tomato soup. Cook 12min/100 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1.
9. Add 120g sour cream and cook 2min/100 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1. Add leftover sour cream to the grated cheese.
10. Combine pasta, sauce and spinach in a baking dish. Mix thoroughly. Top with sour cream/cheese mixture.
11. Bake in preheated oven for approx 20 minutes or until golden.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Simple sausage rolls
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Veggie Fritters