- 50 g onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- dried basil, to taste
- 800 g diced canned tomatoes
- 185 g canned tuna in oil
- 1 tablespoon thermomix vege stock
5h 25minPreparation 5h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion and garlic in bowl, chop for 4 seconds, 5 speed. Scrape down the bowl
Add oil, herbs and tomato paste. Saute for 5 minutes, 120C, 1 speed
Add tomatoes and stock. Cook for 15 minutes, 100C, 1 speed "Counter-clockwise operation"
Add drained tuna and cook for 5 minutes, 100C, 1 speed "Counter-clockwise operation"
Serve with short pasta such as shells or spirals
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & Ricotta Lasagne
- Oliver's LF/DF Mac n Cheese
- Satay Chicken Super Bowl
- Coconut Rice
- Not Fried Rice
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Easy and Best Gluten Free pasta dough EVER!!
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Hearty Mince and Macaroni Casserole
- Low FODMAP Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Chicken Pumpkin and Spinach Cannelloni
- Impossible Quiche (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Curry
- Thermomixtress' favourite Low Carb Satay Sauce
- Laksa Penang
- XO Sauce (Thermomix Singapore)
- Thermomixtress' Chunky Guacamole
- Julie’s Chilli Jam
- Love Ley Choko Pickles
- Rough Eggplant Lasagne
- Whipped Feta with Honey Dip
- Creamy Mustard Chicken
- Jean's Rice Pilaf