- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 20 grams Butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 60 grams brown onion, quartered
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable stock
- 250 grams pearl couscous
- 90 grams white wine
- 720 grams water
- 500 grams chicken breast, diced (2 cm)
- 2 tsp Thyme, leaves only
- 2 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- 2 medium Roma tomatoes, diced (2 cm)
- 20 grams parmesan, grated
- 1 handful Spinach leaves
Add Garlic & Onion to TM bowl.
Chop for 3 secs / speed 7.
Add Oil & Butter, and saute for 3 min / Varoma / speed 1.
Add Couscous & saute for 1 min / 100 deg C / / speed 1 without measuring cup.
Add wine & saute 2 min / 100 deg C / / speed 1 without meauring cup.
Scrape down sides & bottom of bowl to loosen couscous.
Add stock, water, chicken & 1/2 thyme.
Cook for 15 min / 100 deg C / / speed 1 with simmer basket on lid instead of measuring cup.
Fold through tomatoes and spring onions into couscous in bowl and cook 2 min / 100 deg C / /speed 1
Place spinach in base of Thermoserver.Place contents of TMX bowl into Thermoserver.
Add Parmesan and remaining Thyme on top of Risotto.
Fold through with spatula and rest with Thermoserver lid on for 5 minutes.
Accessories you need
Also suitable for TM5.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot