- 60 grams parmesan
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 grams Butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 300 grams arborio rice, Or medium grain rice
- 2 heaped tablespoons TM vege stock
- 900 grams water
- 200-400 grams green prawn meat, Frozen is fine
- 100 grams frozen peas
- to taste pepper
- 2 tablespoons sour cream, Optional
- some parsley, To garnish
- to taste lemon juice
Blitz Parmesan cheese sp 8 for 6 sec set aside. No need to rinse bowl.
Blitz garlic sp 8 for 3 seconds
add butter and oil to TM bowl with garlic and sauté 2 mins varoma temp sp 1
add rice to bowl and sauté another 2 mins varoma temp sp 1
add stock paste and water to TM bowl and cook for 13 mins 100degrees sp 1
add prawns and peas to TM bowl cook for 3 mins 100 degrees
add optional sour cream if using, pepper and lemon juice to taste (I use a squeeze of half a lemon) and mix gently for about 3 sec or until mixed in.
Tip risotto into ThermoServer or serving dish and let rest for 10 mins (essential) this will continue to cook prawns and thicken the risotto.
Enjoy this simple yet elegant meal!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Celebration Dip
- Harissa and tomato Prawns with feta converted from woman's weekly super foods cookbook
- Prawn Cakes in lettuce cups by Pete Evans (Healthy Every Day) converted to thermomix
- Moroccan Spiced Rice
- Easy Gozleme
- Frappe, Best Ever!
- Perfect White Chocolate Custard
- Mango smoothie, tastes like a Mango Cream Weis bar!
- CADA Scrolls
- Vanilla Bean Paste and Vanilla Extract
- Steamed Banana Nut Puddings ( converted from better homes and gardens)