- 60 grams parmesan
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 grams Butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 300 grams arborio rice, Or medium grain rice
- 2 heaped tablespoons TM vege stock
- 900 grams water
- 200-400 grams green prawn meat, Frozen is fine
- 100 grams frozen peas
- to taste pepper
- 2 tablespoons sour cream, Optional
- some parsley, To garnish
- to taste lemon juice
Blitz Parmesan cheese sp 8 for 6 sec set aside. No need to rinse bowl.
Blitz garlic sp 8 for 3 seconds
add butter and oil to TM bowl with garlic and sauté 2 mins varoma temp sp 1
add rice to bowl and sauté another 2 mins varoma temp sp 1
add stock paste and water to TM bowl and cook for 13 mins 100degrees sp 1
add prawns and peas to TM bowl cook for 3 mins 100 degrees
add optional sour cream if using, pepper and lemon juice to taste (I use a squeeze of half a lemon) and mix gently for about 3 sec or until mixed in.
Tip risotto into ThermoServer or serving dish and let rest for 10 mins (essential) this will continue to cook prawns and thicken the risotto.
Enjoy this simple yet elegant meal!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Celebration Dip
- Harissa and tomato Prawns with feta converted from woman's weekly super foods cookbook
- Prawn Cakes in lettuce cups by Pete Evans (Healthy Every Day) converted to thermomix
- Moroccan Spiced Rice
- Easy Gozleme
- Frappe, Best Ever!
- Perfect White Chocolate Custard
- Mango smoothie, tastes like a Mango Cream Weis bar!
- CADA Scrolls
- Vanilla Bean Paste and Vanilla Extract
- Steamed Banana Nut Puddings ( converted from better homes and gardens)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon