- 200 g Jasmine rice
- 320 g water
- 10-20 g oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 chicken, Cooked and pulled apart
- 1 can condensed chicken soup
- 1 can Condensed Mushroom Soup
- 1} On Cookidoo find Jasmine Rice recipe and cook till the end. Note this will use the Rice Cooker Mode
2} After you have put the cooked rice in a Thermal serving bowl, use the Pre Clean Mode on Universal, with a drop of detergent.
3} Rinse bowl and dry
4} Add your chicken, both tins of soup
5} 15 minutes/80 degree/sp 3Reverse
Accessories you need
Is delicious with steamed vegetables & Brazillian Cheese Puffs
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken rice paste
- Tuna Risotto
- Amazing Mac and cheese
- My kids favourite Bolognese
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)