- 200 g Jasmine rice
- 320 g water
- 10-20 g oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 chicken, Cooked and pulled apart
- 1 can condensed chicken soup
- 1 can Condensed Mushroom Soup
- 1} On Cookidoo find Jasmine Rice recipe and cook till the end. Note this will use the Rice Cooker Mode
2} After you have put the cooked rice in a Thermal serving bowl, use the Pre Clean Mode on Universal, with a drop of detergent.
3} Rinse bowl and dry
4} Add your chicken, both tins of soup
5} 15 minutes/80 degree/sp 3Reverse
Accessories you need
Is delicious with steamed vegetables & Brazillian Cheese Puffs
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Bec’s dim dims.
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- The English Carrot
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice