- 200 g Jasmine rice
- 320 g water
- 10-20 g oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 chicken, Cooked and pulled apart
- 1 can condensed chicken soup
- 1 can Condensed Mushroom Soup
- 1} On Cookidoo find Jasmine Rice recipe and cook till the end. Note this will use the Rice Cooker Mode
2} After you have put the cooked rice in a Thermal serving bowl, use the Pre Clean Mode on Universal, with a drop of detergent.
3} Rinse bowl and dry
4} Add your chicken, both tins of soup
5} 15 minutes/80 degree/sp 3Reverse
Accessories you need
Is delicious with steamed vegetables & Brazillian Cheese Puffs
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Toasted Granola
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Tomato Sauce
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Sugar Cookies