- 25 g fresh basil
- 40 g parmesan, Cut into 1-2 cm pieces
- 30 g pine nuts
- 60 g olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 500 g butternut pumpkin, diced
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- spinach, few handfuls
- 500 g chicken, 1-2cm pieces
- 2/3 cup cream
- 40 g olive oil
- 250 g spaghetti
- Preheat over to 180°C
- Place pumpkin on baking tray, drizzle with a small amount olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast pumpkin in the oven until golden and cooked through. Set aside to cool
- Place pesto ingredients into the mixing bowl "Closed lid" Chop 10 sec/ speed 8/ MC on
- Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if neccessary. The pesto should resemble a fine paste when done.
- Transfer pesto mix to a small bowl and set aside
- Place onion into the bowl "Closed lid" Chop 5 secs/ speed 5/ MC on
- Scrape down sides of bowl "Closed lid" Chop 5 secs/ speed 5/ MC on
- Scrap down sides of bowl then add 20g of oil. "Closed lid" Cook 2 min 30 secs/ Varoma temp/ "Gentle stir setting" / MC off
- Add chicken and remaining 20g of oil to bowl. Ensure chicken is evenly distributed "Closed lid" Cook 7 min 30 sec/ Varoma temp/ "Counter-clockwise operation" / speed 2/ splash guard on
- Add reserved pesto mixture and cream to bowl "Closed lid" Cook 2 min/ 100°C/ "Counter-clockwise operation" / speed 2/ splash guard on
- Add tomatoes to bowl "Closed lid" Cook 2 min/ 100°C/ "Counter-clockwise operation" / speed 2/ splash guard on
- Transfer to thermal server and add reserved pumpkin and spinach
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions, drain then add to thermal server
- Mix to combine, ensuring everything is evenly coated. Serve warm.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Basmati rice pilaf with fruit and nuts
- Non-Fried Rice
- Noodles with Soya Bean Soup (Korean Kong Guk Su)
- Choke Gnocchi
- Variation CAPSICUM & MUSHROOM GNOCCHI (ONE BOWL)
- Spicy Vodka Pasta
- Chicken Pasta Salad
- Lugaw (Authentic Filipino Rice Dish)
- Creamy veggie pasta
- Sushi Rice
- Bacon and mushroom pasta