- 1 onion
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 5 sprigs fresh basil, To taste
- 5 sprigs fresh parsley, To taste
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 500 grams beef and pork mince
- 300 grams Vegetables, carrot, zucchini, capsicum, baby spinach
- 1 heaped tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 150 grams tomato paste
- 1 cans condensed tomato soup
- 1 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pinches sugar
Recipe is created for
- 1. Chop the onion and garlic for 5 seconds on speed 7.
2. Add the oil and saute for 3 minutes at 100 degrees, speed 1.
3. Add all the veggies, basil and parsley, and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down the sides.
4. Add the mince and stir it all together with your spatula.
5. Cook for 10 minutes on varoma, reverse speed soft.
6. Add all the remaining ingredients and cook for a further 20 minutes on 100 degrees, reverse speed soft. Replace the MC with the basket to stop the sauce from splattering everywhere while cooking.
7. Serve on top of a bed of pasta.
8. Enjoy 🙂
Accessories you need
I always use this recipe for my lasagne sauce.
Replace vegetables with whatever you have on hand.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oliver's LF/DF Mac n Cheese
- Satay Chicken Super Bowl
- Coconut Rice
- Not Fried Rice
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Easy and Best Gluten Free pasta dough EVER!!
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Hearty Mince and Macaroni Casserole
- Low FODMAP Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Chicken Pumpkin and Spinach Cannelloni
- Bestest Mac'n'Cheese