- 60 grams Butter
- 60 grams bakers flour
- 250 grams Cheddar cheese
- 500 grams Milk
- 500 grams macaroni
- 250 grams bacon, diced or sliced
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. put macaroni in thermoserver and cover with boiling water,stir put the lid on and set aside
2. add cheese to the bowl and grate for 10 seconds speed 9
3. add all other ingredients (except pasta) to the bowl and cook for 7 minutes 100 degrees reverse speed 2
4. drain macaroni well and add to the bowl with cheese sauce and mix for 30 seconds reverse speed 4
5. pour into thermoserver and serve immediately
6. Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mac & Cheese
Hi,i find that a generic home brand cheese like black and gold mature cheddar is absolutely fine with a dish like this.
be warned though as this is very more-ish
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Vegan Cauliflower Bechamel Sauce
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise