- 300 g Sushi Rice, washed well
- 1000 g water, warm
- 1 level tbsp sushi vinegar
- 3 level tbsp sushi vinegar
- 1/2 tsp white sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 20 g Seto Fumi Furikake rice seasoning, (optional)
- 10 Inari Tofu Pockets, (optional)
- 50 g sashimi grade tuna, optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all the sushi seasoning ingredients in TM bowl. Heat 3min/Varoma/Speed 2.
Reserve the sushi seasoning to use over the cooked rice.
Add water and 1 TBSP vinegar to the TM bowl.
Place the internal steam basket with rice into TM bowl. Cook 20min/Varoma/ Speed 3.5
Once TM is finished turn the rice out into a large bowl and pour the sushi seasoning over the rice. Stir gently, and allow the rice to cool.
Inari tofu pocket can be half filled with the seasoned sushi rice for a snack.
Add the Seto Fumi Furikake rice seasoning to the rice and form into rice balls.
Top the shaped rice with sashimi salmon or tuna for nigiri sushi.
Wash the rice in the internal steam basket well before cooking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana Bread
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread