- 60 g Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 pinch ground black pepper
- 50 grams brown onion, Quartered
- 200 grams ham, diced
- 40 grams cream cheese, Philadelphia 40% less fat
- 1 tablespoons vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), Don’t add water
- 60 grams zucchini, Cut into thirds
- 1 bunch Handful Fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 level teaspoons Minced garlic
- 500 g cauliflower, I buy birds eye frozen cauliflower
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- This is a recipe I make that has pre grated parmasan, birds eye frozen riced cauliflower, massel chicken stock powder and minced garlic. You can easily add additional steps to mince your own garlic, cauliflower rice and parmasan at the start. You may need to add water in this case.
Place onion, zucchini, garlic, olive oil into "Closed lid" and chop 5sec/sp5. Scrape down sides of the bowl with spatula.
Add bacon and saute 5min/varoma/sp1.
Break frozen cauliflower rice into pieces, add straight into the bowl & saute 10min/varoma/"Counter-clockwise operation" /sp1. Place simmering basket on mixing bowl lid.
Add cream cheese, stock powder and cook 1min/100/"Counter-clockwise operation" /sp1. Place simmering basket on mixing bowl lid.
Pour into a container. Put a handful of fresh baby spinach , parmasan and season to taste, then mix through. Leave it sit for 3-5 mins.
Accessories you need
Variation of Thermomix Pumpkin risotto with bacon
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy veggie pasta
- Sushi Rice
- Bacon and mushroom pasta
- CREAMY TOM YUM ONE POT PASTA
- Variation Bacon, Sweet Potato, Pea and Corn Risotto
- Lynette's Prawn & Tarragon Risotto
- Four Cheese Ravioli Filling
- Black rice with prawns and cuttlefish
- Ravjul Inspired Gnocchi with garlic tomato sauce
- Pasta Salad
- White Rice with Garlic Sause
- Creamy veggie pasta
- Tori's honey mustard chicken and veg
- Zucchini and Bacon Soup
- Not much meat pie
- 40 sec Banana Zucchini Chocolate Slice
- Thai Green Curry chicken
- Kerri’s Savoury Zucchini & Sundried Tomato Muffins
- HAM AND CHEESE SCROLLS
- Corn and zucchini fritters
- Ratatouille no eggplant
- Vegetable slice