- 250 grams pasta, I use spaghetti
- 100 grams frozen peas, Optional
- vegan parmesan, Optional
- fresh parsley, Optional
- 160 grams mushrooms, Sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Aminos, Or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 level teaspoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 level teaspoons tomato paste
- 1/2 level teaspoons smoked paprika
- Salt & Pepper, To taste
- 100 gram blanched almonds
- 220 grams Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 lemon, Juice only
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 level teaspoons White miso paste or coconut aminos/soy sauce
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 200deg.
Add 1tbsp coconut aminos, tomato paste, olive oil, smoked paprika, salt & pepper to a medium bowl and mix well to combine.
Add mushrooms and mix to coat them all. Spread mushrooms out onto lined baking tray and Put into oven and cook for 20mins.
In the meantime cook pasta as per packet instructions & boil peas in a separate pot (if using)
Add almonds, almond milk, garlic, miso paste, lemon juice, salt & pepper to mixing bowl and blend 15 seconds speed 8 MC on.
Drain pasta & add back to the pot it was cooked in. Pour mushrooms into the pot & pour the pasta sauce over. Add the drained peas too once cooked. Toss to combine.
Sprinkle with Vegan parmesan & fresh parsley (plant-to-plate cookbook, on cookidoo)
Can be reheated but best served & Eaten immediately.
receipe from So Vegan
Vegan pasta carbonara
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- Petite Vegan Lemon Drizzle Cake
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- Petite Vegan Vanilla Cake
- Not So Fried Rice
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lebanese Kafta
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Maccas Cheeseburgers
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Sticky Date Slice
- Recco Classico
- Honey Jumbles - old style
- Lemon Cordial
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs Gluten Free Dairy Free
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls
- Creamy Mac n Cheese