- 250 grams pasta, I use spaghetti
- 100 grams frozen peas, Optional
- vegan parmesan, Optional
- fresh parsley, Optional
- 160 grams mushrooms, Sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Aminos, Or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 level teaspoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 level teaspoons tomato paste
- 1/2 level teaspoons smoked paprika
- Salt & Pepper, To taste
- 100 gram blanched almonds
- 220 grams Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 lemon, Juice only
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 level teaspoons White miso paste or coconut aminos/soy sauce
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 200deg.
Add 1tbsp coconut aminos, tomato paste, olive oil, smoked paprika, salt & pepper to a medium bowl and mix well to combine.
Add mushrooms and mix to coat them all. Spread mushrooms out onto lined baking tray and Put into oven and cook for 20mins.
In the meantime cook pasta as per packet instructions & boil peas in a separate pot (if using)
Add almonds, almond milk, garlic, miso paste, lemon juice, salt & pepper to mixing bowl and blend 15 seconds speed 8 MC on.
Drain pasta & add back to the pot it was cooked in. Pour mushrooms into the pot & pour the pasta sauce over. Add the drained peas too once cooked. Toss to combine.
Sprinkle with Vegan parmesan & fresh parsley (plant-to-plate cookbook, on cookidoo)
Can be reheated but best served & Eaten immediately.
receipe from So Vegan
Vegan pasta carbonara
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Pumpkin Falafels
- American Banana Bread
- Nigella's Rosemary rememberance cake
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Indian rice pudding
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Green wellness juice