- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion
- 100 g red capsicum, sliced
- 100 g frozen peas
- 200 g mushrooms, sliced
- 200 g pasta
- 1 tbsp stock paste
- 500 g water
- 100 g coconut milk
- to taste black pepper
- to taste salt
- 2 sprigs parsley
Add garlic and onion to TM bowl. Chop 10 seconds, speed 8.
Add capsicum OR peas and mushrooms to TM bowl. Sauté 5 minutes, Varoma, , speed 1.
Add pasta, stock and water. Cook 6-10 minutes, 100, , speed 1.
Add coconut milk, pepper and salt. Mix 30 seconds, , .
Pour into Thermoserver. Let sit for 3-5 minutes to create a creamy thick sauce easy for serving. Serve with parsley.
Check out my blog for more recipes!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Fail free Muffins
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie