- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion
- 100 g red capsicum, sliced
- 100 g frozen peas
- 200 g mushrooms, sliced
- 200 g pasta
- 1 tbsp stock paste
- 500 g water
- 100 g coconut milk
- to taste black pepper
- to taste salt
- 2 sprigs parsley
Add garlic and onion to TM bowl. Chop 10 seconds, speed 8.
Add capsicum OR peas and mushrooms to TM bowl. Sauté 5 minutes, Varoma, , speed 1.
Add pasta, stock and water. Cook 6-10 minutes, 100, , speed 1.
Add coconut milk, pepper and salt. Mix 30 seconds, , .
Pour into Thermoserver. Let sit for 3-5 minutes to create a creamy thick sauce easy for serving. Serve with parsley.
Check out my blog for more recipes!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce