- 100 g almonds
- 30 g cumin seeds
- 30 g sesame seeds
- 15 g nigella seeds
- 1/4 tsp celtic Salt
Place almonds into TM bowl and Turbo a couple of times until a course consistency.
Add cumin, sesame seeds and dry roast for 8 minutes at 100, speed 1.
Cool and add salt and nigella seeds. Stir to mix thoroughly.
Drizzle EVOO on bread and sprinkle with almond dukkah.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter