- 100 g almonds
- 30 g cumin seeds
- 30 g sesame seeds
- 15 g nigella seeds
- 1/4 tsp celtic Salt
Place almonds into TM bowl and Turbo a couple of times until a course consistency.
Add cumin, sesame seeds and dry roast for 8 minutes at 100, speed 1.
Cool and add salt and nigella seeds. Stir to mix thoroughly.
Drizzle EVOO on bread and sprinkle with almond dukkah.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo