- 250 g almonds, (soaked overnight then drained and rinsed)
- 150 g Tahini
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 100 ml water
- salt & pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
Blend garlic/herbs for 3 seconds on speed 7
Add all remaining ingredients and blend 1 minute on speed 7 or until desired consistency
Add more water if required
Garnish with paprika or black olives
Recipe couresy www.therawkitchen.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted capsicum & jalapeno hummus (low salt)
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake
- Raspberry Friands
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Breakfast Acai Bowl
- Carol’s Mayo
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab