- 250 g almonds, (soaked overnight then drained and rinsed)
- 150 g Tahini
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 100 ml water
- salt & pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
Blend garlic/herbs for 3 seconds on speed 7
Add all remaining ingredients and blend 1 minute on speed 7 or until desired consistency
Add more water if required
Garnish with paprika or black olives
Recipe couresy www.therawkitchen.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Variation Mixed Berry Jam for TM 5
- Variation Greengage Jam
- Wholemeal Peanut Butter Chia Pancakes
- Tear drop cake - Merengue Cheesecake
- Tuna Mornay
- Marinated Spicy Pork Ribs
- Lemon meringue tarts
- Raw Lemon Protein Ball
- Variation Variation Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Variation Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)