- 250 g almonds, (soaked overnight then drained and rinsed)
- 150 g Tahini
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 100 ml water
- salt & pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
Blend garlic/herbs for 3 seconds on speed 7
Add all remaining ingredients and blend 1 minute on speed 7 or until desired consistency
Add more water if required
Garnish with paprika or black olives
Recipe couresy www.therawkitchen.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blueberry jam
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Raspberry, Lemon & Chia Jam
- Strawberry Jam
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Mint & Feta Dips
- Variation Roasted Carrot Hummus
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Lemon Drop Cookies (sugar free | egg yolk cookies)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade