- 250 g almonds, (soaked overnight then drained and rinsed)
- 150 g Tahini
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 100 ml water
- salt & pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
Blend garlic/herbs for 3 seconds on speed 7
Add all remaining ingredients and blend 1 minute on speed 7 or until desired consistency
Add more water if required
Garnish with paprika or black olives
Recipe couresy www.therawkitchen.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- CITRUS HOMMUS (with Essential Oils)
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Rich tea biscuits
- Salmon Terrine
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken