- 250 g almonds, (soaked overnight then drained and rinsed)
- 150 g Tahini
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 100 ml water
- salt & pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
Blend garlic/herbs for 3 seconds on speed 7
Add all remaining ingredients and blend 1 minute on speed 7 or until desired consistency
Add more water if required
Garnish with paprika or black olives
Recipe couresy www.therawkitchen.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- PECAN PIE
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Italian Vegetable Risotto
- My lemon and barley water
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Very Berry Cheesecake Slice
- Lemon Bars
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Super Creamy Vegan Cheese Sauce
- Red Lentil, Chickpea & Coriander Dahl (adapted from Woolworths Magazine)