- 150 grams almonds
- 1 clove garlic
- 200 grams green olives, pitted, marinated with Chilli, Tequila &amp; Lime
- bunch parsley, small
- lemon juice, of 1/2 lemon
- 50 grams EVOO (olive oil)
8Recipe is created for
Place almonds into TM bowl and dry roast for 3 mins at 100°C on speed 1.
Add oil, olives, garlic, parsley & lemon juice into TM bowl
Pulverise for 10 secs on speed 7
Serve with crackers/vegetable crudités and/or sliced fresh bread.
Serving Suggestion: Place spoonful onto slice of Cucumber & top with a thin slice Red Capsicum
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Beef and vegetable stew
- mayo egg free
- Parmigiana Sauce
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Spinach Balls
- CITRUS HOMMUS (with Essential Oils)
- Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siu)
- Variation Creamy beef curry with cauliflower rice