- 150 grams almonds
- 1 clove garlic
- 200 grams green olives, pitted, marinated with Chilli, Tequila &amp; Lime
- bunch parsley, small
- lemon juice, of 1/2 lemon
- 50 grams EVOO (olive oil)
Recipe is created for
Place almonds into TM bowl and dry roast for 3 mins at 100°C on speed 1.
Add oil, olives, garlic, parsley & lemon juice into TM bowl
Pulverise for 10 secs on speed 7
Serve with crackers/vegetable crudités and/or sliced fresh bread.
Serving Suggestion: Place spoonful onto slice of Cucumber & top with a thin slice Red Capsicum
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marinara Sauce
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Pate au Pistou
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Raula’s Bazella