- 2 cloves galic
- 1/2 red onion, halved
- 4-6 sprig corrander
- 1 tsp cumin ground
- 2-4 jalepenos, with seeds removed
- 20 grams lemon juice, (1/2 lemon)
- 1-3 tsp salt, add to taste
- 125 grams Philadelphia cream cheese, (1/2 spreadable tub)
- 3 Ripe Avocados
Step 1: Add all ingredients except cream cheese and avacado. 6 sec / speed 4. Scrap down the sides.
Step 2: Add cream cheese. 6-10 sec / speed 3 until blended.
Step 3: Add Avocados 1-1.5 minutes / spoon speed until chunks are smooth
Amazing Texas Guacamole
Best if served with Mission Tortillas chips
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins
- Easy Crepe Recipe