- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 cm piece of peeled ginger
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 250 g peanut butter (any good quality will do)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp ketjap manis
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 50 g water
- salt to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic and ginger in TM bowl, chop for 5 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down bowl. Add onion and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7. Add peanut oil and saute for 3 minuted on speed 1 at 100 degrees.
Add the rest of the ingredients and cook for 4 minutes on speed 3 at 90 degrees. Add a little water to adjust consistency to taste. Add salt to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beetroot dip
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Cheesy Bechamel Sauce Double Batch
- Easy Caramelised Onions
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Curry paste for Japanese Curry
- Peanut Butter
- Organic Mix Berry Chia Jam
- Dishwasher Gel
- Reduced Sugar Banana Muffins
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Chicken Croquettes (like Mama makes)
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- No Knead Sourdough