- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 cm piece of peeled ginger
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 250 g peanut butter (any good quality will do)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp ketjap manis
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 50 g water
- salt to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic and ginger in TM bowl, chop for 5 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down bowl. Add onion and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7. Add peanut oil and saute for 3 minuted on speed 1 at 100 degrees.
Add the rest of the ingredients and cook for 4 minutes on speed 3 at 90 degrees. Add a little water to adjust consistency to taste. Add salt to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Tomato sausage pasta
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free