- 15 g chives, (Approx 1/4 cup)
- 15 g parsley, (Approx 1/4 cup)
- 70 g sun dried tomatoes
- 100 g Red Belll Peppers, (Or Capsicum)
- 80 g dill pickles
- 1 tbsp Onion powder
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- 750 g cream cheese, Use 3 x Blocks
- pods pitted olives, approx 1-2 cups of mixed olives. Use green, black and Kalamata cut in half. Dried with Paper Towel
- sundried tomatoes, 1/2 cup chopped dried with paper towel
- fresh rosemary, Leaves/sprigs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place chives and parsley into bowl and chop for 5 secs / speed 7. Scrape down sides.
- Add Sundried Tomatoes, Bell Peppers and Dill Pickles. Chop for 3 secs / speed 5. Ensure evenly chopped. Scrape down sides.
- Add Cream Cheese, onion and garlic powder to the bowl. Mix on speed 3.5 for 30 secs or until well combined.
- Place a piece of cling wrap on bench top. Place cream cheese mixture onto the cling wrap and completely cover with another piece of cling wrap.
- Use your hands to mould the cream cheese into a tree shape. Then carefully pick up the tree with one hand and peel off the cling wrap on the bottom of the tree with your other hand. Place the tree straight onto a serving plate. If very soft place in fridge for 15 mins to firm up again.
- Remove the top cling wrap and use a cake spatula to smooth the edges. Decorate with olives, sundried tomatoes and rosemary. Brush with sundried tomato oil (optional but gives more flavour).
- Top with a star cut out of a yellowed orange bell pepper OR a thick slice of cheese.
- Serve with crackers of your choice and rolled salami or prosciutto.
Cheese Ball Mixture
The cream cheese is more stable in a wider tree shape rather than a tall, thin tree. A taller tree folds over and collapses.
Place cream cheese in fridge to firm up again if becomes too soft to work with.
Pat dry each olive and sundried tomato with paper towel before placing on tree to ensure they stick. Otherwise they may slide off if covered in oil from jar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Passionfruit Curd (Lower Carb)
- Greek Yoghurt Ranch Dip
- Jalepeno and Lime sauce
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Vegan Cheesy Sauce
- Alicia's Alfredo Sauce
- Alicia's Tomato Sauce
- Bolognese Pasta sauce
- F 'n G - Fig and Ginger Fruit Paste
- 'Never buy' Tomato sauce
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Curry Coleslaw
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Raw Tahini Dressing