- 460 g apple, I used granny smith
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 50 g brown sugar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1) Core and quarter apples, place in along with lemon juice and brown sugar then blend for 7 sec/sp9.
2) Scrape sides and cook for 8 mins/80 degrees/sp3.
3) Blend for 10 secs/sp9. Scrape sides.
4) Cook for a further 5 mins/80 degrees/sp3.
5) Place into sterilised jars, will keep for approx 4 weeks in fridge.
I prefer granny smith apples because I like the tartness but you could use any apple and maybe use a little less sugar. would be perfect to freeze in portions aswell.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)