- 400 gram tin of chick peas, drained and rinsed
- 2 small cloves of garlic or one large, peeled
- 1/4 cup of firmly packed corriander leaves, you may use parsley
- 50 grams of olive oil
- 30 grams of lime juice
- 25 grams of tahini
- 1/2 heaped tsp of cumin
- 2 Ripe Avocados, seeds removed
- 25 grams water
- salt to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place chickpeas, garlic, corinander, oil and lime juice to bowl and blend 5 seconds, speed 6 - scrape down sides of bowl and repeat
Add tahini, cumin, scoop avocado flesh in to the bowl and the water, blend 10 seconds, speed 6 - scrape down bowl and repeat
Great served with toasted/fresh pita bread, vegie sticks, used for a spread for sandwiches and rolls, a dollop on steak, mashed potatoes and sweet potato etc the list is endless
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Palmiers - cinnamon and sugar delights
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Cranberry Bread